Agrivert provides innovative organic waste management solutions and sewage treatment solutions to the waste and water sectors.
Agrivert offers anaerobic digestion and in-vessel composting technologies to treat source segregated food, green and co-mingled wastes. Agrivert also provides composting solutions for green garden waste.
Agrivert provides a range of technologies and services to the water industry that reduce the operating costs of treating and recycling biosolids.
- Agrivert uses proven technology in innovative ways
- Agrivert designs, builds, finances and operates
- Agrivert offers O&M support with turnkey projects
- Agrivert invests to deliver reliability and low operating costs
- Agrivert is integrated into the farming community
- Agrivert recycles 350,000 tonnes of biofertilisers on local farmland every year
- Agrivert maximises the generation of renewable energy
- Agrivert helps customers reduce their carbon footprint in a sustainable way
- Agrivert reduces the cost of treating biosolids
- Agrivert provides trained operations staff
Working with Agrivert
Agrivert has extensive experience in the organic waste management and processing industry. Agrivert is also involved in the generation of renewable electricity and renewable heat, with our operating AD facility in Oxfordshire. Our proactive company is professional, approachable, reliable and committed to delivering excellent service. We combine experienced staff and proven technology to deliver solutions that are tailored to our customers’ needs in a cost effective way.
Contact us to discuss your waste management requirements.