Agrivert are proud to have many awards and accreditations including "Recycling Business of the Year (2017)". These are testament to our commitment to sound environmental practice, safe operations, attention to detail and enviable site performance.
We have won acclaim and approval from our peers, fellow respected industry members and representative organisations and have been assessed against internationally recognised criteria to gain our ISO standards.
This offers our customers complete confidence that we have been independently evaluated for our competence and performance capability and that we operate to the highest levels of quality and service.
We are proud to be the only organics and AD operator in the UK to hold both BSI Standards; PAS100 and PAS 110, certifying the high quality of all of our bio-fertiliser outputs (learn more about our Digestate and Biofertilisers here).
We have been delighted to receive many awards in Agrivert’s lifetime, including best AD plant of the year (2 years in a row) and Best AD team of the year.
Here are a few examples:
- Recycling Business of the Year 2017, Lets Recycle Awards for Excellence in Recycling & Waste Management.
- Best Food Waste AD Plant 2016, ADBA
- AD Team of the year 2016, ADBA
- Silver achievement award, RoSPA - Occupational Health and Safety Award
- Best Merchant waste AD project or plant 2015, ADBA
- The catalyst corporate finance Waste and resources Fast 50, CIWM Sustainable Resource Awards
- Best community involvement 2012, ADBA
- West Oxfordshire Business Awards
Agrivert are ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and BSI OHSAS 18001 certificated.
We operate a comprehensive integrated Business Management System. This sound business framework ensures a consistent and uniform approach across all elements of the Company, underpinning our best-in-class operating approach.
All of our sites are regularly audited by ISOQAR to ensure we are consistently in compliance with these standards.
Certificate Number 2718