Agrivert has been delighted to receive many awards over the years, including the best Anaerobic Digestion plant of the year two years in a row and the best Anaerobic Digestion team. These awards demonstrate the hard work, care, and innovation Agrivert puts into all their projects to ensure the utmost safety, creativity, environmental awareness, quality, robustness and performance.
Agrivert wants to acknowledge the hard work and achievement of everyone working on their projects and thank them for their outstanding work.
Agrivert, along with its joint venture partners JEC and Alchmex, at the 2023 ICE awards ceremony, where they were presented with the Brunel Medal for the O·PARK2 project in Hong Kong. The Brunel Award acknowledges outstanding contributions to low-carbon solutions within the construction industry.
Considerate Contractors Site Award (CCSA) 2022, Hong Kong, Development Bureau (DEVB)
Building Information Modelling (BIM) Gold Award in the Government Category 2022, Hong Kong, Institute of Building Information Modelling (HKIBIM)
Innovation Award for Safety and Environmental Excellence (IASEE) 2022, Hong Kong, Development Bureau (DEVB)
- Best UK Food Waste AD Plant 2018, Winner, UK AD & Biogas Industry Awards
- Best Food Waste Reduction and collection system 2017, Winner, UK AD & Biogas Industry Awards
- Recycling Business of the Year 2017, Winner, Awards for Excellence in Recycling & Waste Management.
- Best Food Waste AD Plant 2016, Winner, UK AD & Biogas Industry Awards
- AD Team of the year 2016, Winner, UK AD & Biogas Industry Awards
- Silver achievement award 2016, Winner, RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Award
- Best Merchant waste AD project or plant 2015, UK AD & Biogas Industry Awards
- West Oxfordshire Business award 2012, Winner, West Oxfordshire Business Awards