Agrivert is a dynamic organisation and recognises that the quality, skills and motivation of our staff directly impact our ability to provide products and services effectively and efficiently.
Agrivert is committed to providing employees with a professional but relaxed working environment where hard work and commitment is encouraged and rewarded. We are proud of our extremely low rate of staff turnover.
As Agrivert grows and opens more facilities, we will be seeking new people to join our team and to help us become the UK's leading organic waste management organisation.
Embracing diversity helps Agrivert attract, retain and develop the best people, who collectively support and contribute to a creative and innovative working culture. It is our unique culture that enables Agrivert to continuously deliver creative and innovative solutions to our customers. Our aim is to create an environment where everyone is welcome and where everyone can be the best they can be. We do not discriminate on any basis including the 9 protected characteristics as defined within the Equality Act 2010: age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Jobs at Agrivert
We are currently recruiting for the positions listed below.
To apply for any of these roles please email your CV and a covering letter to Harry Waters, Commercial Director: email@example.com
Location: The position is based out of the company’s office in Radford, Oxon which is likely to change in May to a location close to Radford. The role may involve travel across the UK and internationally in support of the company’s projects.
Reporting To: Commercial Manager, Agrivert Ltd
Background of role
Agrivert operates in the organics recycling, water and energy-from-waste sectors. Over the last two decades it has developed technical solutions and recycling facilities that are recognised as best in class by the industry. Agrivert has traditionally operated a design, build and operate model but now wishes to actively market its design and construction expertise in the UK and abroad.
The successful candidate will manage the production of technical bids which will include both responses to tenders and proactive proposals. There will be a requirement to coordinate design meetings and then manage the process of collating and presenting information required to make comprehensive and compelling proposals. This candidate will be expected to have a significant input into the design and costing of proposals and will work closely with the Agrivert engineering and commercial teams.
- Evaluating requests for tenders against our assessment criteria
- Identifying critical success factors for bids
- Developing detail of preferred solution into bid submission
- Briefing colleagues in other departments on supporting material needed e.g. costings, compliance issues, engineering constraints/drawings, energy ratings, P&IDs and other technical information
- Managing colleagues, and collating bid data required from them
- Getting board sign off on key contractual terms
- Copy writing
- Proof reading
- Liaise with suppliers and partners to secure costing and technical information
- Refining Agrivert’s technical proposition to build technical differential advantage
- Assembling, publishing and submitting tender documentation.
Competencies for success
- Problem solving
- Strategic thinking
- Design skills
- Costing skills
- Mechanical or Civil engineering qualification and experience
- Design experience
- Worked in sales/ tendering environments
- Work independently
- High work output
- Thorough & accurate
- Takes the initiative
Key relationships to maintain
- Commercial team
- Engineering team
- Current/ potential customers
- Potential technology partners
- Equipment suppliers