Agrivert is a dynamic organisation and recognises that the quality, skills and motivation of our staff directly impact our ability to provide products and services effectively and efficiently.
Agrivert is committed to providing employees with a professional but relaxed working environment where hard work and commitment are encouraged and rewarded. We are proud of our extremely low rate of staff turnover.
As Agrivert grows, we will be seeking new people to join our team and to help us become the UK's leading organic waste management organisation.
Embracing diversity helps Agrivert attract, retain and develop the best people, who collectively support and contribute to a creative and innovative working culture. It is our unique culture that enables Agrivert to continuously deliver creative and innovative solutions to our customers. Our aim is to create an environment where everyone is welcome and where everyone can be the best they can be. We do not discriminate on any basis including the nine protected characteristics as defined within the Equality Act 2010: age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Jobs at Agrivert
We are currently recruiting for the positions listed below.
To apply for any of these roles please email your CV and a covering letter to Harry Waters, Commercial Director: email@example.com
The Technician will support the safe, efficient and effective running of our biogas plants in the UK. You will complete the scheduled service and maintenance of AD plants, as well as providing a reactive maintenance service in accordance with site requirements. You will work closely with the site operational teams to minimise downtime and ensure a safe, organised site.
This role may include responding to emergency works out of hours.
• Complying with and improving site safety
• Completing and recording all regular maintenance and safety checks.
• Undertaking preventative measures to avoid future problems.
• Minimise and report on all breakdowns, damages and incidents.
• Carry out installation and maintenance work, repairs and part changes.
• Maintaining accurate records of all maintenance and checks conducted
• Obtain quotes and raise orders from suppliers for replacement parts and upgrades.
• Completing job sheets and estimates for chargeable works.
• Ensure Agrivert’s O&M contractual obligations are complied with.
• Work with site operational teams to troubleshoot issues and implement solutions.
• Ensure best practice & compliance with health and safety requirements.
• Control spares inventory and consumables
• Organise the safe and efficient storage of spares and consumables.
• Understand SCADA system to ensure optimised running of machinery and equipment.
• Provide assistance on site for operations if/where required;
• Provide holiday cover for the site operations team;
• Other duties as required.
Salary: £32,000.00 per year