Agrivert provides sustainable and cost effective organic waste management solutions. Operating across the UK, Agrivert is a market leader in anaerobic digestion, in-vessel composting, green waste composting, and the treatment and recycling of biosolids for the water sector.
Agrivert combines its broad and growing range of proven technologies with innovation and experience. Agrivert delivers reliable organic waste recycling and management solutions for biodegradable municipal waste, commercial food waste and sewage sludge.
Latest News and Industry Events
- Agrivert’s Surrey AD plant exports first energyFebruary 28, 2014
- Agrivert’s West London AD Facility Exports First ElectricityFebruary 27, 2014
- Firms awarded short-term Bucks biowaste contractsAugust 14, 2013
- Buckinghamshire Separate Food Waste CollectionsAugust 13, 2013
- Agrivert is first company to operate two PAS110 AD plants.June 27, 2013