Agrivert provides sustainable and cost effective organic waste management solutions. Operating across the UK, Agrivert is a market leader in anaerobic digestion, in-vessel composting, green waste composting, and the treatment and recycling of biosolids for the water sector.
Agrivert combines its broad and growing range of proven technologies with innovation and experience. Agrivert delivers reliable organic waste recycling and management solutions for biodegradable municipal waste, commercial food waste and sewage sludge.
Latest News and Industry Events
- D-TEC Slurry Tank Trailers and Demonstration DayApril 9, 2015
- Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond Visits AgrivertSeptember 18, 2014
- Green Gate Access Systems completes solar powered double gate automation project at industrial plant in the UKJuly 3, 2014
- Using digestate as a renewable biofertiliserJune 26, 2014
- Severn Trent Water to invest £13 million in food waste anaerobic digestion plantJune 19, 2014